Hey Pet Parents & Pet Lovers,
I don’t know if you’ve heard of the amazing award that my sister’s blog kittyclysm launched months ago, but it’s finally time that I jumped on that bandwagon! Most of you already know it’s been a crazy hectic few months for us here at Pets Overload and we would like to thank so many of you for your support and for sticking it through with us in this troubling time! We’d also like to give some recognition where it’s deserved by featuring some of our favourite blogs.
Here’s a quick rundown as to what the Supawstars award is!
- You are to choose 5 pet bloggers and link to their blogs and describe why each of them deserves this award
- You must encourage the pet bloggers you shout out to shout out 5 bloggers themselves
- You must leave a comment on each other blogs letting them know that you’ve given them the spotlight
It’s obviously very hard for us to choose 5 bloggers as we have so many friends we’ve made over the year who absolutely deserve this award, but I promise that we will give shout outs with this award regularly (hopefully once a month) especially as we start meeting more and more of you awesome folks!
Let’s get to it though…
This month we would like to give the award to:
- Crystal and Daisy Mae
- We’ve been following Crystal and Daisy Mae for about a year now and love their blog! On top of that, Crystal is one of the sweetest bloggers we know who is always willing to help a kitty in need and is just so active in the pet community! She’s also been a very big supporter of our side project Supawcute (which I really need to start working on again soon) and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it! We’re so glad we’ve met her and can’t wait to see how our friendship grows!
- Eastside Cats
- It’s no surprise that we absolutely love the Eastside Cats. They may not actually know this but… they are one of the first blogs I ever found in the pet community! The Eastside Cats have a very special place in my heart as well! They’re also supporters of Supawcute and post such adorable blogs that brighten our day! Very glad to have met them as well and sending them our biggest love!
- The Swiss Cats
- These guys are the bomb-diggity! The Swiss Cats post a lot of informative articles and are super helpful whenever we have questions. We’ve been following The Swiss Cats for a while as well, and we can’t thank them enough for all the help they’ve given us over the year! Props to you and thank you for being so awesome!
- Ellen Pilch (15 and Meowing)
- Ellen is also one of our dear friends who we always see on our blog! We absolutely love her to death and love all of her posts! She’s been very lovely to us over the year and we’re very grateful for the friendship we’ve built with her.
- Momma Kat and her Bear Cat
- Who couldn’t love this adorable blog, filled with stories of the kitties! Momma Kat, we’re so glad we found you! Also, a very, very sweet blogger who has been in our lives more recently! Thank you so much for your support in us and we absolutely love you!
There are so many more blogs I want to mention and want to shout out, but I’m going to hold them off and start compiling the list for next month!
Thank you again to everyone who visits our blog, we really appreciate all the comments and support! We absolutely love how friendly the pet community is and love being a part of it. You all make the world go round <3